How do I return an item that I bought direct from www.tomy.com?
To receive a refund your return must be postmarked no more than 30 days from the date UPS delivers the package to you. All returned merchandise must be unused with original ticketing & tags attached. Shipping charges for non-defective merchandise are not refundable.
- Please contact Consumer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number. 800-704-8697. All returns must have an RA number.
- All Online Returns must be sent back to our warehouse, located in Dyersville, Iowa.
- All Internet returns will receive a refund issued in the original form of payment.
- Gifts may be exchanged for merchandise or online credit. No refunds.
Please include a copy of your invoice and write the RA # on the outside of your package. Send your return via US Mail, Priority Mail, UPS or FedEx to:
TOMYSHOP / RETURNS
2021 9th St SE
Dyersville, IA 52040
Please note that we are not responsible for return packages lost in transit. We recommend you get a tracking number or insurance for your return in the event the package is lost or misdirected.
Returns received without an RA # or beyond the allotted time will not be accepted and returned to you at your expense.
- We do not pay for return shipping fees of non-defective items
- We Do Not accept returns for used non-defective merchandise
- All Online returns must be sent back to our Dyersville, IA Warehouse